Wednesday 12 September 2012

Intro to My Blog :)

Heya, I'm Lydia and this blog is for my media coursework :)
I'm currently studying Theatre, Media, Sociology and English Literature at Hurtwood House in Surrey and in my recreational time here (there's no such thing as 'spare' time at Hurtwood really) I do Ballet and Contemporary classes, an acting lesson and a singing lesson. I've also just successfully auditioned for the school's Dance Company.
I love musical theatre and one of my aims is to become a leading lady in a musical; either in the West End or Broadway.
I'm Cornish and have lived in Cornwall all my life (until now) AND it is not true what they say about the Cornish... I am not inbred and I do not have a tractor.
But I do love pasties.
Thanks for taking a look at my blog and I hope you enjoy it:)
Au revoir x


CHANNING TATUM IS AMAZE.


No comments:

Post a Comment